Hello my favorite dinner ever! I love to make new and fun twists on Taco Tuesdays. Tacos and spaghetti are pretty much a weeknight staple in any family home. So why not combine the two and make a whole new sensation? Taco Spaghetti is going to be a new classic in your kitchen!
I love my job my creating new, easy, family friendly meals for you all! Taco Spaghetti is just the newest recipe to come out of my kitchen just for you. All the flavors you love about taco’s served up as spaghetti!
Although I highly recommend using the spices listed in the recipe. You will love the results and also controlling the sodium and knowing exactly what you are serving your family is very important to busy moms like yourself.
Cook and melt the cheese right in the meat sauce for a creamy cheesy flavor. You could always sprinkle more cheese on top also. Speaking of toppings make sure that you slice up some cherry tomatoes, green onions and add a dollop of sour cream!
- 1 lb of ground meat
- 1/4 onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp each of cumin, onion powder, garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 2-3 tbsp chili powder (depending on your preference. I used 3 generous tbsp)
- 2 10oz cans of fire roasted tomatoes Not Drained
- 2 10 oz cans of chili beans Not Drained or Rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped cherry tomatoes, green onions and sour cream if desired or any other toppings you like
- cook and drain ground beef
- over medium high heat in the same skillet
- add in the onions and cook til translucent
- add in the seasoning and mix til combined
- add the fire roasted tomatoes and chili beans
- stir all the way in
- raise heat to high and bring to a boil for 3-5 min
- reduce heat to a simmer and cover
- boil salted water and cook the pasta for 9-11 min
- drain and keep warm
- remove lid from the meat sauce and stir in the cheese
- cook until melted through
- plate the meat sauce over the pasta
- top with your favorite items
- serve and Enjoy!