Game Day is everyone’s favorite way to spend a Sunday Afternoon! Playoffs are starting and the Big Game is less than a month away. Get your menu’s written for the Party and make sure that you have these Spicy Asian BBQ Meatballs on your list.
Spicy, sweet, tangy, perfect. Spicy Asian Meatballs just HAVE to make it on your menu for the Super Bowl. Whether you are hosting or attending a party you need to make these. You won’t be sorry.
What is your favorite Game Day appetizer? It’s so fun to know what you like! It helps me create more recipes that will make you drool.
Did you make a recipe from the blog? Don’t forget to snap a photo of it and tag #PandPKitchenrecipes on social media! I’d love to see what you’re cooking!
To Make this meal even easier you can have the ingredients delivered to you right from the List!! Just click the green button that says Order Ingredients. Easy Peasy and beats a run to the store when you are making your weekly meal plan!
- 1 bag frozen cocktail meatballs
- 10 oz jar of sweet and sour sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1-3 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1/4 tsp each of white pepper, onion and garlic powders, and powdered ginger
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup kethcup
- place frozen meatballs in slow cooker
- in a bowl whisk all the other ingredients together
- pour over the meatballs
- cook on low for 4-6 hours / high for 2-3 hours
- serve straight from the slow cooker