Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there! Does your Dad or Hubby like a big hearty breakfast? I am sure he does! Manly Breakfast Sandwich is a towering beast of all the best man food has to offer.
Dad’s deserve a good breakfast in bed today! A good Manly Breakfast sandwich is just the ticket. They work hard and play hard and when it’s time to relax, they relax hard. Like dead asleep with kids running all around screaming and he’s out like a light in his favorite chair.
So go ahead and spoil Dad a little today. Let him sleep in and bring him a fulfilling Many Breakfast Sandwich in bed.
And really what Manly meal would be complete without a Beer Cocktail! Michelada’s are a perfect Manly alternative to a Mimosa. A good quality beer with tomato juice. Just to make it more Manly, you can use Spicy Tomato Juice!
What breakfast will you be making for the Dad’s in your life?
This recipe is for one sandwich you can increase amount to make a sandwich for everyone in the house.
- 1 hamburger bun or a brioche bun
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese
- handful of shaved roast beef from the deli counter
- Mix one egg and 3 tbsp of milk
- heat frying pan to medium high
- dredge both slices of bun in the mixture
- place on the frying pan and cook 2-3 min on each side
- set aside
- fry 2 eggs sunny side up or however dad likes them cooked (be sure to salt and pepper them)
- place the 2 eggs on the bottom bun
- layer on the cheese
- throw the roast beef in the pan for a min just to warm it through
- add the top and serve to Dad in Bed!
- Don't forget the beer!