It’s Friday Night and the family wants Pizza. Don’t waste time and money with delivery! Grilled Pizza is easy and so much fun to make. You can get the whole family involved!
Use this Easy and Fast Pizza Dough Recipe. It only takes 20 min to rise and the kids can help you knead. This a perfect meal for the whole family to take part in.
Let the family choose all their favorite toppings. The Easy and Fast Pizza Dough makes enough for 2 pizza’s!
- two rounds of pizza dough
- Easy and Fast Pizza Dough or store bought raw dough
- any and all toppings that you love
- Heat the grill on high to 375 to 400
- roll the dough balls out to 1/4" thickness
- spray the top with non stick spray
- place the dough sprayed side down
- turn the heat down to med low and close lid
- let cook for 3-5 min
- once grill marks appear flip over and cook for 2 min lid open
- remove from grill and place all your toppings
- then place back on the grill over low heat
- close the lid and cook for 5 more min or until done