Oh my you have just died and gone to heaven when you eat this cake. There is fudge in the in this cake. No seriously you make fudge and put it in the batter!!! The Peppermint will wow your taste buds! Fudge Peppermint Bundt Cake is a must on any dessert table.
Just because the Holidays are coming to a close doesn’t mean that you have to stop baking. If you are like me, once the holiday baking gets into high gear it’s hard to shift out of it. I actually have a bit of a let down after the New Year when all the parties are over, the guest have gone home, and the decorations are put away. I am still standing in the kitchen asking who wants some brownies or cake?
So if you are facing the oncoming “now what do we do?” after the holiday’s are over, Fudge Peppermint Bundt Cake is the perfect solution.
This is a very pretty cake and will look great on any dessert table. Like on your dessert table……. tonight. Chistmas is a week away and I am sure you have at least 2 or 3 more parties and functions to attend. Fudge Peppermint Bundt Cake is easy to make, stunning to look at, and best of all Tastes Amazing!
You can just see how moist this cake is! Do you see that ripple of fudge peeking out towards the top? That’s right fudge. You make fudge and drop it in the cake batter. So amazing!!
This is not a tunnel of fudge cake, the fudge moves around during the baking so each slice is a surprise as to where the fudge just might be.
This is my favorite way to make bundt cakes. Ever since I made my Eggnog Pound Cake a few years ago I have been making all my bundt cakes this way. The secret to a perfect formed, dense without being heavy cake is pudding mix! Yep that’s right! I start with a box mix add more eggs and box of pudding mix. Perfect everytime!
What is your favorite bundt cake? It’s so fun to know what you like! It helps me create more recipes that will make you drool.
Did you make a recipe from the blog? Don’t forget to snap a photo of it and tag #PandPKitchenrecipes on social media! I’d love to see what you’re cooking!
To Make this meal even easier you can have the ingredients delivered to you right from the List!! Just click the green button that says Order Ingredients. Easy Peasy and beats a run to the store when you are making your weekly meal plan!
- 1 box dark fudge chocolate cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- preheat oven to 350
- grease a bundt pan very very well
- in a mixer combine cake mix and pudding mix
- add in eggs one at a time and incorporate each one in
- add in the milk and vegetable oil and peppermint extract
- mix until all is combined
- in a microwave safe bowl microwave the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on high 30 sec to 1 min
- stir together till all chips are melted and milk is all mixed in
- take half the cake batter and place in prepared bundt pan
- dollop the fudge mixture on top of the cake batter
- pour in the remaining batter
- bake for 40-45 min
- let cool completely in pan
- gently remove
- mix powder sugar and milk and extract
- whisk till glaze forms
- drizzle over cake letting it run down the sides
- serve and enjoy!