Oh Hello Monday! How is that you show up in our lives so soon every week? Last week I treated all my lovely little foodie friends to a delightful little cocktail. This week I thought I would bring you some sweet treats! I made these little lovelies for a very dear co-worker of mine that did a very sweet favor for me one day. They were very late in the coming but I hope that she enjoyed them. She is a “lady” in the every essence of the word. Not only is she valiant in her successful battle against cancer, she is kind, beautiful, graceful and quite the snazzy dresser! Her husband wants to mover her away with him when he retires later this year and I keep telling her she can not leave as long as I am still there! I think I might not win that one……
These were so good! I had a hard time fighting my husband off of them. Not only did they taste great they were like ridiculously easy to make! I am almost embarrassed to post just how easy they are! If you need a quick and fantastic dessert, this will become your go to recipe! It just became mine! I found it in a Weight Watcher’s Magazine. I might have used
double a little more chocolate than the recipe called for…… but it was worth it!
Raspberry Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- 1 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough rounds
- 1/2 jar of sugar free seedless raspberry jam
- as much chocolate chips as you would like to use!
- pre heat oven to 350
- heavily spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- lay out the cooking rounds on the sheet where they are touching each other
- put a baggie over your hand (this gets really messy) and push the dough down to make one contunious sheet of dough. (it will not fill the pan)
- bake for 10-13 min
- take out and spread the jam and sprinkle the chocolate chips
- bake for 5 min more
- cool completely
- cut into squares
The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen 2012
This week I am linked up at all these great parties! Check them out!